Hi there. I’m Stoo.
I’m an educator and researcher in the areas of cognitive science, learning technology and learning design. Nice to meet you.
I currently serve as Senior Lecturer in Digital Technologies for Learning at the University of New England, Australia.
If you’d like to get in touch and with me about consulting, workshops, speaking or anything to do with my research, shoot me an email.
Contact me about:
- Assisting your school or university with the integration of technology in STEM
- Anything Cognitive Load Theory, Open Ed, Online Learning related. I love that stuff.
- Consulting, serve as a guest in your class or give a workshop at your institution or on the web
- Speaking at a conference, symposium or other event at your institution or on the web
- Writing about a particular topic for your publication
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
hand modelling by https://www.flickr.com/photos/nate/ As someone who studies cognitive science, reading every day about theories of memory, sensory input, and how our bodies and brains work together to formulate meaning in the world, I’ve had this nagging feeling over...
A round earth, not a flat one. It’s scary to think that with the rise of what has now become a household word, ‘fake news’ is officially a threat to the future of humanity. More so in the United States, but also a growing concern in many other countries, ‘news...
I’m a PhD Candidate, exploring the cognitive function of gestures in learning. A number of other subject areas orbit this one, including neuroscience, intelligence, human cognitive architecture but the main area of focus is Cognitive Load Theory. Cognitive Load Theory...